HOUSE OF WELLNESS PODCAST
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Save Our Sons, a foundation with a vision to find a cure for Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
- Why staying hydrated is so important for overall health.
- Male fertility and it’s decline with age as well as unhealthy lifestyle choices.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Elie Eid, Co-founder of Save our Sons Duchenne Foundation
- Leah Hechtman, Naturopath and Natural Fertility Specialist